Cookie Policy

Friday, April 27, 2012

Election dirty tricks

In 2008 I had the Crown Prosecution Services around the house because I made a small insignificant error on my election sheet.

"Someone" ( whose standing for election) reported me to the Returning Officer.

Lisa told them to go away as they looked like double glazing salesman not detectives.

I laughed for a week after.

Here's some dirty tricks in S Wales.

Link http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2012/04/27/police-confirm-no-action-to-be-taken-against-luke-holland-over-election-nomination-paper-allegation-91466-30856200/


4 comments:

  1. I am sure that Mrs H can be well fierce should the need arise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite sure on this, when I worked with her she always came across as being a very quiet and shy person, however, that was about 20 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Lisa and I was not being disrespectful towards her. I merely meant that she could have seen those two time wasters from the CPS off, no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having the full force of the state behind them I tend to be respectful.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds