Cookie Policy

Monday, April 30, 2012

David, Clive and Helen continued

Many thanks to the blog reader who pushed David, Clive and Helen's election literature through my door.
Can't understand their reluctance to give me a copy. Work beckons will discuss later.

Postscript: It appears I am wrong
Link http://penyffordd-district.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/david-williams-election-literature.html

-------------------------------------------------------

Helen Jones.

Helen has issues similar to myself. Environment, traffic, lack of village investment, lack of health care within the village.

Helen mentions the top end of Penymynydd Rd that is going to be used as a rat run by Green Park, the Tate Estate and Wellhouse each working morning when White Lion estate is built.

How this can be mitigated is going to be difficult.

There is a testimony by David Williams on the back of Helen's electoral literature this is to be commended.

Helen says we ( Penyffordd) are struggling with a real lack of amenities.
I wonder why that is Helen?

Helen mentions lack of a health centre.
I wonder whose fault that is Helen?

Helen presses all the right buttons. She is on message with what Penyffordd ward requires.

Helen Jones is one of the candidates who gets my vote come Thursday. A fresh face, keen with all the right ideas and the right side of 80 years of age.

Declaration of Interest
I am Colin Hughes
I have the best interests of Penyffordd in mind.
I am standing as a community cllr in the elections.
I have never spoken or communicated with Helen Jones.

-------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. Well said Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I will vote for Helen,Clive,Tom,David,Stan,Joe,Colin and Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Colin, Well there is a surprise, me making a comment on your blog! I was directed to your comment about a 'blog reader' putting my leaflet through your door so decided to have a look and respond. Why do you think I would not do it myself? I put it through at about 7-00 on Sunday then did Penymynydd road on my own while my dad was in the legion. I did look out for you but there was no sign of life. Shame you still can't promote yourself rather than attack others, the positive comments are all very nice but the snide comments about Mr Jones and Mr Bithell really are still out of order. As far as you thinking I would not want you to see my leaflet, I have nothing to hide and as you know, I will always stand by my beliefs - in a respectful way!
    David Williams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good dignified response David
      Take note Colin

      Delete
  4. Hi David,
    I have added comments and links to refelct your comment.

    Tom and Colin lost all respect arranging a kangaroo court to shut me up !

    Anybody want the link just say.

    There were 14 people present on that Wednesday night

    ReplyDelete
  5. 14 who should hang their heads in shame. If they had issues with Colin, they knoew where he lived, they should have faced him. There is a way of doing things. Holding secret meetings is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds