Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Newspapers

I can understand the reluctance of Newspapers to deal with Blogs. Newspapers are in their decline.
If I want news I go to Google News or Blogs, its there its immediate. Blogs are in their ascendency. Buying newspaper companies seems folly. Tomorrow Friday The Chronicle is published once a week. I have sent in emails I expect no response to my articles. They do not even acknowledge my existence, they have a lack of courtesy. Its not my bloggers hubris. Even a short email to say thanks but no thanks , you are talking rubbish would be fine. Blogs are a source of news worthy stories just as the more traditional methods are. Bloggers are on the spot in their own communities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds