Cookie Policy

Monday, June 25, 2007

A Mention in The Evening Leader

Fame at last. A quote in the Leader Blogs. A legend in my own bedroom.
Blogs are theoretically a useful tool for local newspapers like

The Evening Leader.

Click here.

As are newspapers for bloggers who can collect news items on their favoured subjects. The Evening Leader can see the future. Their management team can see which way news is developing.

I must have sent in 10 emails / letters about speeding in Chester Rd to The Chronicle without even a reply.
I know its a boring subject but hey there's been too much Holywell Town centre of late.
I've sent emails to all their reporters. I can see why George Tattum doesn't return emails he's an old fashioned reporter from the 20th Century, George must hate blogs.
In the last email I said give me a reply if only to say I talk pants.

Ms Sly Bailey Chief Executive of Trinity Mirror has an uphill struggle with The Chronicle.
I see Trinity Mirror are buying up Internet Operations every year. That's the way its going Chronicle.
The Evening Leader took 3 minutes to respond to my 1st email.................................

Meanwhile a very wet Chester Rd, Penyffordd is bombarded by the home bound rat run racers.
Flintshire Highways Department continue in their defence of Penyffordd against 2000 daily speeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds