Thursday, June 28, 2007
Traffic Calming - Progress through our MP Mark Tami
Thank you for the letter. The House of Commons envelope always impresses the Post Man who I think is having the day off tomorrow. (Post Man National Strike) I thank Flintshire Highways for their current efforts.
I hope Flintshire County Council will take the brakes off their reluctance to have 20mph Compulsory speed limits. We are surrounded with Counties that have have them. Merseyside, Cheshire and Wrexham.
Flintshire Highways are The Professionals myself the amateur. I will watch their efforts with interest.
I feel a Platform at the 30 mph speed limit all the way across is the best solution to stopping traffic BOTH ways. Speeding into the village and out. That part of Chester Road is a 50 - 60 mph regular occurence.
An analysis after the current efforts have been installed perhaps with Hugh Jones's magic box?
I thank you for your continued efforts in helping to keep Chester Road, Penyffordd as a Welsh Rural village environment with a By- Pass.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)
- What I expect from Gordon Brown
- Colin Bithell CC for Penyffordd in The Chronicle
- Mark Tami MP Protests at Huge Folly - The Jubilee...
- More Money poured into Flint
- Living in Wales our nearest Hospital in England
- I Have This Friend
- To The Penyffordd Wine Society
- The Sparrow Hawk
- Traffic Calming - Progress through our MP Mark Tam...
- Idiot Rat Runner puts Penyffordd Horse Woman in Mo...
- A Letter I should have sent to Tarmac
- Impatient with the Traffic Calming Plans for Chest...
- Big Als Limos
- ICWales Logo
- Penyffordd History
- Fuzzy Mutts of Penyffordd
- Bound for Penyffordd Post Office Noticeboard
- From Llangollen to the Back of Wrexham - The Short...
- Quote of the Day
- More Glasto Photos
- Our duck enjoying the wet weather yesterday
- Chester Rd Penyffordd Commercial Speeder Award Tod...
- Penyffordd Woman Drink Drive
- Our Blood Pressure Monitor bought on EBAY arrives
- A Listing in the North Wales Index
- Talking to Myself?
- A Mention in The Evening Leader
- Those Nice Blue Signs................................
- Driving Behaviour
- Arrive Alive's Policy of being Fair to the Driving...
- Arrive Alive's Criteria for Targeting Speeding Roa...
- Traffic Calming Methods for Chester Street, Penyff...
- peter black logo
- Will Chester Road Penyffordd be the casualty to u...
- The Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom and Flintshi...
- Bikers take out extra Insurance
- The Grand Canyon Arizona
- Penyffordd Rat Run. A letter from Charles Hughes H...
- Acting Chief whatever
- Calculate your Carbon Footprint
- welsh political news
- Penyffordd's Daily Traffic Assault in Full Flow 8....
- Welsh Assembly Plenary Proceedings
- To Rhos-on-Sea
- A Letter to Carl Sargeant with regards to Traffic ...
- Broadband Connection Blues
- Romania A Third World Country?
- Penyffordd or maybe Hope Guitar Man
- Flintshire Evening Leader for Local News
- Penyffordd Police Surgeries
- A warm welcome to our new Beat Manager PC Chris Pu...
- Traffic Calming a la Powys Highways Department
- Penyffordd Neighbourhood Forum
- Lawless Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Carnival 2007 Weather
- Springfield Timber & Building Supplies a friend of...
- Kinnerton Main Road 20 mph zone
- Llandullas Rumble Strips
- Arrive Alive do Public Relations
- The Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru comes to Mold
- Plain Police Car in Chester Rd
- Our guests the travellers appear to be leaving
- Discarded Take Aways
- Also in the Headlines Penyffordd
- Penymynydd in the Headlines for the wrong reasons
- Airbus' speeding employees
- Chester Road Race Track (No! Not Chester Races)
- Prediction of Mobile Phone Usage
- Telling it as it is in Iraq
- A further letter to Charles Hughes (Head of Engine...
- Penyffordd Speeding Protest Sign
- Welcome Travellers to Dobshill
- Thought for the Day
- A site that discusses Road Safety
- Click here Someone once said most adults have...
- The Hullit
- Dry Bridge Mostyn
- Further on Hidden Speed Cameras
- Hidden Portable Speed Cameras for North Wales vill...
- A Website for Speeding Drivers?
- Tax cuts explained
- The Chief Constable's Operation ChesterRoadSpeeder...
- Mark Tami and Carl Sargeant Surgery Penyffordd
- To Stockton Heath, Warrington
- Getting recognised by Google
- Flintshire County Council plans traffic calming fo...
- Penyffordd Carnival 2007 Saturday 16th June
- The Government of Wales Act 2006
- Well done Alan's Skip Hire
- Congratulations to Jane Davidson AM
- New appointment for Carl Sargeant AM in Welsh Asse...
- Chester Road, Penyffordd props up Flintshire Count...
- Flintshire Unitary Development Plan
- Penyffordd Community Council Monthly Meeting June ...
- North Wales Police and Arrive Alive not working
- A communication from The Chief Constable's Office
- The reason for this blog
- Scottish Power a third world power company
- guido fawkes
- ▼ June (106)