Cookie Policy

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Have This Friend

My friends are few, probably my fault.
My friendship filter has nothing to do with position or stature.
He is South African.
He commands a very good position after struggle.
An expert in human beings, a Human Resources Director for a large European Company.

I occasionally apologise for my country's abuse of his fellow South African's.
We let in Romanian and Albanian Mafia without a hesitation.
Ex colonies have to jump through big hoops
Witness the recent Gurka incident.

I am embarrassed by my Country's continued bad manners.

Saturday it is Golf

Please do not put me in "The Golfer" box, I do not fit.

We are out 7.10 am, the weather outlook is awful, more of Monday.

His enthusiasm to play will be the same as normal.

Mine is one of being dragged out to play

By the 5th I will be thanking him for making me play.............................

The world needs 1,000,000's more like him instead of the millions of people who end up as sad emotional cripples who are unable to greet their fellow human beings with a smile and a hello.
They are sad........
Education needs to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds