I note with interest 4 cars flying past the front of the house, bumper to bumper, maximum acceleration, foot to the floor racing through our Welsh village rural environment.
We are having rumble strips, a flashing sign, a zebra crossing.
The racers are going OUT of the village not in.
The morning insult is from the middle to out.
I think cloud cuckoo land.
Meanwhile Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom prepares himself for another day of posturing, inspection and conferences whilst North Wales villages receive their daily environmental insult.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)
- What I expect from Gordon Brown
- Colin Bithell CC for Penyffordd in The Chronicle
- Mark Tami MP Protests at Huge Folly - The Jubilee...
- More Money poured into Flint
- Living in Wales our nearest Hospital in England
- I Have This Friend
- To The Penyffordd Wine Society
- The Sparrow Hawk
- Traffic Calming - Progress through our MP Mark Tam...
- Idiot Rat Runner puts Penyffordd Horse Woman in Mo...
- A Letter I should have sent to Tarmac
- Impatient with the Traffic Calming Plans for Chest...
- Big Als Limos
- ICWales Logo
- Penyffordd History
- Fuzzy Mutts of Penyffordd
- Bound for Penyffordd Post Office Noticeboard
- From Llangollen to the Back of Wrexham - The Short...
- Quote of the Day
- More Glasto Photos
- Our duck enjoying the wet weather yesterday
- Chester Rd Penyffordd Commercial Speeder Award Tod...
- Penyffordd Woman Drink Drive
- Our Blood Pressure Monitor bought on EBAY arrives
- A Listing in the North Wales Index
- Talking to Myself?
- A Mention in The Evening Leader
- Those Nice Blue Signs................................
- Driving Behaviour
- Arrive Alive's Policy of being Fair to the Driving...
- Arrive Alive's Criteria for Targeting Speeding Roa...
- Traffic Calming Methods for Chester Street, Penyff...
- peter black logo
- Will Chester Road Penyffordd be the casualty to u...
- The Chief Constable Richard Brunstrom and Flintshi...
- Bikers take out extra Insurance
- The Grand Canyon Arizona
- Penyffordd Rat Run. A letter from Charles Hughes H...
- Acting Chief whatever
- Calculate your Carbon Footprint
- welsh political news
- Penyffordd's Daily Traffic Assault in Full Flow 8....
- Welsh Assembly Plenary Proceedings
- To Rhos-on-Sea
- A Letter to Carl Sargeant with regards to Traffic ...
- Broadband Connection Blues
- Romania A Third World Country?
- Penyffordd or maybe Hope Guitar Man
- Flintshire Evening Leader for Local News
- Penyffordd Police Surgeries
- A warm welcome to our new Beat Manager PC Chris Pu...
- Traffic Calming a la Powys Highways Department
- Penyffordd Neighbourhood Forum
- Lawless Penyffordd
- Penyffordd Carnival 2007 Weather
- Springfield Timber & Building Supplies a friend of...
- Kinnerton Main Road 20 mph zone
- Llandullas Rumble Strips
- Arrive Alive do Public Relations
- The Eisteddfod Genedlaethol Cymru comes to Mold
- Plain Police Car in Chester Rd
- Our guests the travellers appear to be leaving
- Discarded Take Aways
- Also in the Headlines Penyffordd
- Penymynydd in the Headlines for the wrong reasons
- Airbus' speeding employees
- Chester Road Race Track (No! Not Chester Races)
- Prediction of Mobile Phone Usage
- Telling it as it is in Iraq
- A further letter to Charles Hughes (Head of Engine...
- Penyffordd Speeding Protest Sign
- Welcome Travellers to Dobshill
- Thought for the Day
- A site that discusses Road Safety
- Click here Someone once said most adults have...
- The Hullit
- Dry Bridge Mostyn
- Further on Hidden Speed Cameras
- Hidden Portable Speed Cameras for North Wales vill...
- A Website for Speeding Drivers?
- Tax cuts explained
- The Chief Constable's Operation ChesterRoadSpeeder...
- Mark Tami and Carl Sargeant Surgery Penyffordd
- To Stockton Heath, Warrington
- Getting recognised by Google
- Flintshire County Council plans traffic calming fo...
- Penyffordd Carnival 2007 Saturday 16th June
- The Government of Wales Act 2006
- Well done Alan's Skip Hire
- Congratulations to Jane Davidson AM
- New appointment for Carl Sargeant AM in Welsh Asse...
- Chester Road, Penyffordd props up Flintshire Count...
- Flintshire Unitary Development Plan
- Penyffordd Community Council Monthly Meeting June ...
- North Wales Police and Arrive Alive not working
- A communication from The Chief Constable's Office
- The reason for this blog
- Scottish Power a third world power company
- guido fawkes
- ▼ June (106)