Cookie Policy

Sunday, June 21, 2015

More Local Development Plan News

Yesterday was the village carnival which went off very well. I'm pleased for the organisers who do lots of hard work.

My wife and I did try to help one year. I  volunteered for doing the clearing up, Lisa helped on the gates. I used my car to transport a big tent down the fields. We were so underwhelmed by the attitude of the carnival leader we thought " f  " it, let him get on with it in future ( current chair PCC )

Yesterday I'm told County Councillors Cindy Hinds and David Williams had a PACA stall raising money for a skatepark.

PACA did lots of work raising money from the community for the
Multi User Game Area near The Millstone.

Cllr Cindy Hinds and Cllr David Williams voted to tear the MUGA facilty down ( Pen041)

As a village peasant I have to confess this is all well over my head.

1 comment:

  1. Serves me right I they try to put the skatepark outside my house.....

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds