On closer look at the map I see its the Millstone surrounds are earmarked not the pub. Although the boundary line of the aspiration does go through the pub balcony and all of the bowling area which will be required to fullfill the pub's potential. I did ask planning whether the pub was part of the plan, his answer did not answer my question presuming something slightly different.
postscript. Cllr intentions with regards the Millstone land
(ref LDP PEN041 )would be akin to building houses on half the Red Lion car park.
I don't think Penyffordd Cllrs who are Red Lion patrons ( at least 3) would vote for Flintshire County Council to consider this in the Local Development Plan.
Many thanks to the Flintshire Chronicle for publishing my letter.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Penyffordd District LDP Consultation did happen
- Councillors Communicating (or not)
- Coming shortly a Roman Fort near you
- A483 Posthouse
- The Village Rocking Today
- Arbitary Removal of Sunday Bus Service
- Penyffordd Scout Group Carwash This Saturday
- Penyffordd Health - Vaccines
- Cllr Linda Vidamour to stand down?
- Is it Friday yet?
- Congratulations to our new Penyffordd Community Co...
- FCC reply to my questions on LDP Candidate Represe...
- Recent Built Primary Schools in Flintshire
- Pen041 Councillor Vandalism - Further Detail in Co...
- Penyffordd Recycling Centre Closure Threat
- Political Make Up of Penyffordd District
- Animal, Mineral or Vegetable?
- More Local Development Plan News
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015 Weather Outlook
- Oh Dear! Penyffordd Bridge Sign Wrong
- Penyffordd LDP Candidate Pen041 Collateral Damage
- Friday Night Early
- Quote of the week
- The Spar - A Fishing Expedition
- Primary school plans comment floating to the top.....
- That will show him? £100 fine for much chaos cause...
- Penyffordd Traffic Rail Chaos
- New Penyffordd Primary School Plans
- Millstone Pub Clarification
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015 British Legion Refreshme...
- Penyffordd Community Council Minutes March 2015 Ex...
- If you Bank with Natwest or RBS there may be a pro...
- Missed Bin Recycling Collection
- More Proposed Vandalism to Report
- LDP Comment - Brought to the top
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015 on Saturday
- Colin Lollipop is on the Mend
- Further LDP Candidate Comment
- Water Pressure
- LDP Candidate Site Guidance Notes
- Penyffordd District LDP Candidate Sites
- Penyffordd Councillors agree to close the only sho...
- More LDP Planning Madness
- Something Different
- Comments with regards a New Primary School Site
- Penyffordd Community Planning Competition
- Friday Night with Taylor
- Penyffordd Councillors voted for ripping the heart...
- Millstone Pub Area Site - New Primary School
- Cloudy Water
- Penyffordd Development Plan - Ripping the Heart ou...
- Penyffordd Community Council meeting tonight
- Margaret Astbury - Funeral
- Recent House Sales
- Hope Medical Centre’s co-founder dies at the age o...
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015
- Penyffordd Scouts 50th
- Friday Night II
- Friday Night
- Penyffordd Vets up and running
- A55 / A483 Posthouse
- ▼ June (63)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)