1. the list of suspects gets narrower......Cindy is after all a great supporter of the allotments. Wake up people of Penyffordd...look what your apathy is achieving ...a Community council that blindly accepts a ridiculous set of plans that rips the heart out of our community, destroys the only truly communal green area in the village and votes it all through... We need fresh blood on the community council, younger people to reflect the changing demographic....don't stand by and watch this self serving bunch further ruin our community - stand up!
2. namely the current infant school with the huge football pitch behind it.......oh wait.....i see now why a site at the heart of the village was nominated....ruin businesses, destroy homes...rip up £000000's in the all weather games area, children's park, allotments......must protect the full size football pitch that is only used by one set of stakeholders!
3. we have two county councillors....one is a fan of the allotments, one wants to protect the full size football pitch behind infants school - which given its size is the obvious site for a new village school.
4. I should think it is quite possible to be a representee without being the owner of the land. After all, it's quite possible to submit a full planning application for land you have no control over, as you can see in the following link
Did you explain that you had seen the proposal in the community council papers? It's not hard to understand why people would think that gives it credence is it?
- ► 2017 (90)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Penyffordd District LDP Consultation did happen
- Councillors Communicating (or not)
- Coming shortly a Roman Fort near you
- A483 Posthouse
- The Village Rocking Today
- Arbitary Removal of Sunday Bus Service
- Penyffordd Scout Group Carwash This Saturday
- Penyffordd Health - Vaccines
- Cllr Linda Vidamour to stand down?
- Is it Friday yet?
- Congratulations to our new Penyffordd Community Co...
- FCC reply to my questions on LDP Candidate Represe...
- Recent Built Primary Schools in Flintshire
- Pen041 Councillor Vandalism - Further Detail in Co...
- Penyffordd Recycling Centre Closure Threat
- Political Make Up of Penyffordd District
- Animal, Mineral or Vegetable?
- More Local Development Plan News
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015 Weather Outlook
- Oh Dear! Penyffordd Bridge Sign Wrong
- Penyffordd LDP Candidate Pen041 Collateral Damage
- Friday Night Early
- Quote of the week
- The Spar - A Fishing Expedition
- Primary school plans comment floating to the top.....
- That will show him? £100 fine for much chaos cause...
- Penyffordd Traffic Rail Chaos
- New Penyffordd Primary School Plans
- Millstone Pub Clarification
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015 British Legion Refreshme...
- Penyffordd Community Council Minutes March 2015 Ex...
- If you Bank with Natwest or RBS there may be a pro...
- Missed Bin Recycling Collection
- More Proposed Vandalism to Report
- LDP Comment - Brought to the top
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015 on Saturday
- Colin Lollipop is on the Mend
- Further LDP Candidate Comment
- Water Pressure
- LDP Candidate Site Guidance Notes
- Penyffordd District LDP Candidate Sites
- Penyffordd Councillors agree to close the only sho...
- More LDP Planning Madness
- Something Different
- Comments with regards a New Primary School Site
- Penyffordd Community Planning Competition
- Friday Night with Taylor
- Penyffordd Councillors voted for ripping the heart...
- Millstone Pub Area Site - New Primary School
- Cloudy Water
- Penyffordd Development Plan - Ripping the Heart ou...
- Penyffordd Community Council meeting tonight
- Margaret Astbury - Funeral
- Recent House Sales
- Hope Medical Centre’s co-founder dies at the age o...
- Penyffordd Carnival 2015
- Penyffordd Scouts 50th
- Friday Night II
- Friday Night
- Penyffordd Vets up and running
- A55 / A483 Posthouse
- ▼ June (63)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)