So says a commenter (troll) over me criticising my views over the strike.
FACT As I said private sector pays for all public services and their employees.
The government have ways around this of course. They keep inflation rates artificially low penalising those that have savings.
They print money by the billion making your savings and earnings devalued.
Back to the troll.
In the previous blog about firebrigade pensions ( which a commenter says are gold plated)
There were good detailed comments explaining, informative and intelligent by at least one teacher.
Then we have the above plonker who wrote the title
Bet you won't say who you are.
I have no issue with anons, otherwise I wouldn't get any comments lol
I have issue with the above comment, similar and personal abuse.
I have kept all IP addresses since 2003.
I'm sure it could lead the way to those who tried to blackmail my wife from standing a a community cllr in the ( edit 2008 ) . It took 5 years but I now know where the information came from. Who set up the CCTV looking at my house. Might even lead the way to those who damaged my car twice. ( got infra red now fellas) Who got the parent to ring up accusing me of being a pedo ( I dislike children) Then we have council minutes of my victimisation.
A minority play hardball in this village
I think I know who you are . A scrutinisation of IP against events would be interesting.
I keep all evidence off site. The dog knows where they are but Lisa doesn't.
Its up Pen Lan y Gwr ( Gods country )
Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it in for me, copyright Kenneth Williams or perhaps the writer of the film, play, whatever.
So sorry for the rambling back to the troll
Originally 6 comment were published in 8 minutes
A concerted effort. You can tell from the style of writing that they are from different authors
I've noted a trend in a few school teachers
When challenged they go into "class mode" and talk to you as if you are a 12 year old
Perhaps its hard to switch off
The above comment was published at 20.00 hrs
A teatime session in The Red ?
Without looking at the IP's I don't know whether it was from in the village or not.
I'm not looking
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Spot the Penyfforddian
- Dove Cottage Gardens open to the public in aid of ...
- Hanson Cement plan expansion
- Bikers brought to book
- Robbing Banks
- Local Blues Festival 2014 - One week to go
- How well do you know Penyffordd?
- On Using No protection
- A sign of things to come? - Powercut
- Penyffordd Comment - Energy Security
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 Thank You
- Mrs Mary Price - Funeral
- Penyffordd moves to a different beat
- Penyffordd Health - Saturday Special
- Water Works - Possible Lead Toxicity Issue?
- Speed Bump Dodgers on Chester Rd
- School child nearly killed on Chester Rd Penyfford...
- A Talk with Edwina
- Oh dear !
- Flintshire County Council Bin Services
- Chirk Car Boot - Catch of the Day
- Penyffordd Elections 2016
- Memo to Penyffordd Cllrs
- You just don't listen do you !
- Mark Isherwood AM
- Bin collections to be disrupted by strike
- Cllr Colin Bithell
- A days holiday today for Penyffordd school teacher...
- New supermarket for Penyffordd
- Don't set fire to your house on Thursday
- Quote of the day
- Will you know where your children are during the s...
- Penymynydd Roundabout Traffic
- A day at the sea side
- Road safety
- Houses Sold
- Something for free
- Close to Home
- Bathing in micro waves
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)