I get on fine with the China's. Jimmy is my favourite. Other neighbours are fine excepting 2.
One has never spoken in 10 years, not sure what the issue is there, their problem.
Another neighbour is friendly sometime and hostile other times. Had about 5 arguments there
over the years. Currently no speak, don't know why.
Won't acknowledge my existence when talking to some people.
Again their problem
I'll talk to anyone, life is too short.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Spot the Penyfforddian
- Dove Cottage Gardens open to the public in aid of ...
- Hanson Cement plan expansion
- Bikers brought to book
- Robbing Banks
- Local Blues Festival 2014 - One week to go
- How well do you know Penyffordd?
- On Using No protection
- A sign of things to come? - Powercut
- Penyffordd Comment - Energy Security
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 Thank You
- Mrs Mary Price - Funeral
- Penyffordd moves to a different beat
- Penyffordd Health - Saturday Special
- Water Works - Possible Lead Toxicity Issue?
- Speed Bump Dodgers on Chester Rd
- School child nearly killed on Chester Rd Penyfford...
- A Talk with Edwina
- Oh dear !
- Flintshire County Council Bin Services
- Chirk Car Boot - Catch of the Day
- Penyffordd Elections 2016
- Memo to Penyffordd Cllrs
- You just don't listen do you !
- Mark Isherwood AM
- Bin collections to be disrupted by strike
- Cllr Colin Bithell
- A days holiday today for Penyffordd school teacher...
- New supermarket for Penyffordd
- Don't set fire to your house on Thursday
- Quote of the day
- Will you know where your children are during the s...
- Penymynydd Roundabout Traffic
- A day at the sea side
- Road safety
- Houses Sold
- Something for free
- Close to Home
- Bathing in micro waves
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)