Flintshire County Council are going to introduce advisory 20mph speed limits outside all schools. A step in the right direction. Our lollypop man Colin has nearly been knocked down twice since he started.
Last week he was standing in Penymynydd Rd with his lollypop escorting children across the road. A motorist who thought lollypop was loitering in the road carried on moving. This was while two further children were crossing the road. The motorist had not seen the children.......
I think license removal for a few months might concentrate the minds of some.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Spot the Penyfforddian
- Dove Cottage Gardens open to the public in aid of ...
- Hanson Cement plan expansion
- Bikers brought to book
- Robbing Banks
- Local Blues Festival 2014 - One week to go
- How well do you know Penyffordd?
- On Using No protection
- A sign of things to come? - Powercut
- Penyffordd Comment - Energy Security
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 Thank You
- Mrs Mary Price - Funeral
- Penyffordd moves to a different beat
- Penyffordd Health - Saturday Special
- Water Works - Possible Lead Toxicity Issue?
- Speed Bump Dodgers on Chester Rd
- School child nearly killed on Chester Rd Penyfford...
- A Talk with Edwina
- Oh dear !
- Flintshire County Council Bin Services
- Chirk Car Boot - Catch of the Day
- Penyffordd Elections 2016
- Memo to Penyffordd Cllrs
- You just don't listen do you !
- Mark Isherwood AM
- Bin collections to be disrupted by strike
- Cllr Colin Bithell
- A days holiday today for Penyffordd school teacher...
- New supermarket for Penyffordd
- Don't set fire to your house on Thursday
- Quote of the day
- Will you know where your children are during the s...
- Penymynydd Roundabout Traffic
- A day at the sea side
- Road safety
- Houses Sold
- Something for free
- Close to Home
- Bathing in micro waves
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)