Having just been in the Maelor for two weeks with pneumonia I have a special interest in the following issue. The PM bless him is calling for new antibiotics to deal with illnesses that currently defy treatment. C. Difficile, MRSA and other virus and bacteria are modifying so that antibiotics will not kill them.
Antibiotics are in our food. Meat and dairy I think.
Doctors hand them out for lots of stuff, although they are trying to cut down
Problem is Prime Minister the baddies alter all the time.
ps I'm currently on 14 antibiotic pills a day, good job they are working.
Think most of them are finishing tomorrow inc the steroids.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Spot the Penyfforddian
- Dove Cottage Gardens open to the public in aid of ...
- Hanson Cement plan expansion
- Bikers brought to book
- Robbing Banks
- Local Blues Festival 2014 - One week to go
- How well do you know Penyffordd?
- On Using No protection
- A sign of things to come? - Powercut
- Penyffordd Comment - Energy Security
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 Thank You
- Mrs Mary Price - Funeral
- Penyffordd moves to a different beat
- Penyffordd Health - Saturday Special
- Water Works - Possible Lead Toxicity Issue?
- Speed Bump Dodgers on Chester Rd
- School child nearly killed on Chester Rd Penyfford...
- A Talk with Edwina
- Oh dear !
- Flintshire County Council Bin Services
- Chirk Car Boot - Catch of the Day
- Penyffordd Elections 2016
- Memo to Penyffordd Cllrs
- You just don't listen do you !
- Mark Isherwood AM
- Bin collections to be disrupted by strike
- Cllr Colin Bithell
- A days holiday today for Penyffordd school teacher...
- New supermarket for Penyffordd
- Don't set fire to your house on Thursday
- Quote of the day
- Will you know where your children are during the s...
- Penymynydd Roundabout Traffic
- A day at the sea side
- Road safety
- Houses Sold
- Something for free
- Close to Home
- Bathing in micro waves
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)