The new clerk is hiding information of council meetings on the council notice board. Under instructions from Tom? Or perhaps its in the council minutes. (Joke)
Somethings don't change do they.
I'm going to press this. Its a fundamental right that cllr meetings are available to read.
If not why have a £10000 clerk for 3 days work a month.
Memo also to the Penyffordd clerk. Best you get any "off Penyffordd committee instructions" in writing. Your job is to be neutral and to advise cllrs when they are being unfair and vindictive
1. Secret meeting by Penyffordd Community to get Flintshire lawyers ( very deep pockets) to take action against me for having temerity to suggest 2000 cars a day breaking 30mph on a major route to school was something they didnt want to know about. Previous clerk visited the house to tell me.
He said speeding traffic is nothing to do with the council. The agenda hidden because only the front page was showing. I should have had a go then.
Notice the modus operandi. Verbal with no record.
What he said to me and a witness is a downright lie. It is a function of council. Not the clerks fault acting under instructions. I wonder if clerks comments to me were discussed in council and who passed minutes? Someone say "don't make us laugh please"
2. Cllrs taking vindictive action with the distribution of grant money in the village. Was it 3 years on the run they gave grant money for their mates and nothing to a society I belong to.
Best you ask the wise heads at County Hall for advice . Don't want you mixed up in the politics.
We remain in the dark ages with a dead hand on the tiller.
What better example than Cllr Joe Bell. How many meetings has he attended in the last 4 years.
What has he done in the last 4 years. A comment made by Joe 2008 / 2012 about flashy signs on Chester Rd during committee was a golden moment.
I presume you cllrs remember that embarrassment
Tom's lot would vote for a donkey if asked to do so !
- ► 2017 (93)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- Spot the Penyfforddian
- Dove Cottage Gardens open to the public in aid of ...
- Hanson Cement plan expansion
- Bikers brought to book
- Robbing Banks
- Local Blues Festival 2014 - One week to go
- How well do you know Penyffordd?
- On Using No protection
- A sign of things to come? - Powercut
- Penyffordd Comment - Energy Security
- Penyffordd Carnival 2014 Thank You
- Mrs Mary Price - Funeral
- Penyffordd moves to a different beat
- Penyffordd Health - Saturday Special
- Water Works - Possible Lead Toxicity Issue?
- Speed Bump Dodgers on Chester Rd
- School child nearly killed on Chester Rd Penyfford...
- A Talk with Edwina
- Oh dear !
- Flintshire County Council Bin Services
- Chirk Car Boot - Catch of the Day
- Penyffordd Elections 2016
- Memo to Penyffordd Cllrs
- You just don't listen do you !
- Mark Isherwood AM
- Bin collections to be disrupted by strike
- Cllr Colin Bithell
- A days holiday today for Penyffordd school teacher...
- New supermarket for Penyffordd
- Don't set fire to your house on Thursday
- Quote of the day
- Will you know where your children are during the s...
- Penymynydd Roundabout Traffic
- A day at the sea side
- Road safety
- Houses Sold
- Something for free
- Close to Home
- Bathing in micro waves
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)