Cookie Policy

Monday, July 07, 2014

Will you know where your children are during the school holidays?

Link http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/en/news/latest-news/201407/welshpool-police-ask-parents-do-you-know-where-your-children-are-during-the-?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

My mum never knew where I would be.

From our Sandycroft home I could be on the river bank, Mancot, Hawarden, Queenserry, Shotton,  Connah's Quay, Saltney, Broughton. In any of the countryside between the above.
Used to wade across the River Dee to the other side.
From 14 onwards I was usually on Hawarden golf course.

Always turned up for tea

Drinking and drugs not. A swig out of a bottle of whiskey or gin revealed it to be very bad stuff.

Drugs? Didn't know what they were.

Signs of drugs can be seen in Penyffordd. Apparently there is the odd spliff to be seen in the road gutters. This I have not seen myself but have been told by a person who has a lot to do with our paths and roadways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds