Cookie Policy

Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Protest Strategy Re-alignment

That sounds rather good. In future I'm looking for larger audiences specifically Penyffordd and district voters. I'm three quarter way to finishing my protest sign which will be seen by over a 1000 people (perhaps) each day as they speed passed the house just like today Sunday.
Also all the people visiting the Chinese next door will see it, especially when I get it illuminated

This will attract a letter by Flintshire County Council hopefully, to remove said illumination.

It will be interesting if anyone responds to my request for a progress report through The Evening Leader letters page Click here. It's just about a win / win situation. I win if someone responds, I win if no one responds. The shock would be someone writing to The Evening Leader to say work is in the planning stage for traffic calming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds