Cookie Policy

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Bizarre in Chester Rd

I have been finishing off one of my half done jobs today, I have 100's. I changed the windows for double glazed ones. Whilst I was doing this I found that one of the windows was vertically out of position by 4 inches courtesy of the house builder. Since this would catch my eye forever I hacked out 4 inches of bricks and render. Today I have been finishing this off. I am also going to add a third layer of glazing to stop road noise altogether hopefully. Not sure about Arriva buses though.

I have just fired off a missive to Arriva. I have previously protested through my AM Mark Isherwood. The reply was along the lines of "well no ones been killed but we will get someone to have a look"
I've told them I will be petitioning ROSPA to rip up their awards.

The bizarre bit is this. During my repair of the window I have seen many many 100's speed passed my house.

The Agencies all know this.

The Police
Arrive Alive
My County Councillors Colin Bithell and David Williams.
Flintshire County Council

They have known for 8 months and Flintshire Highways much longer.
They just let it go on and on.

Little games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds