Cookie Policy

Monday, October 29, 2007

An email to Inspector Alun Oldfield of North Wales Police

cc. Local Councillors, FCC, The Evening Leader and Politicians.

Dear Alun,
After my declaration last week to keep quiet with regards speeders and politicians. (click here)
I find I am drawn to defend myself and also to speak out with regards agricultural vehicles.

A letter I have had published in The Evening Leader today is a hangover from last week
when a "planted letter" was published in The Evening Leader to rubbish me.
I am delighted The Evening leader gave me a right to reply.

I welcome many more like this.

This is the full version, the Brigadoon bit was funny.
An edited version has appeared in tonight's Leader.
Perhaps FCC will correct my figures through The Evening Leader?
The tractors tearing through the village has also been an issue with me for a year.
This week we had what appeared over 100 journeys through the village centre in one day finishing after 9.00 pm.

I realise they have pressure but we are a village centre
The wheel falling off a perfect opportunity to publicise this continuing madness. (click here)
They charge through the village at their maximum speed.
There is a possibility I will be in The Evening Leader tomorrow also
regards Colin Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds