Cookie Policy

Friday, October 05, 2007

Colin Bithell CC and speeding traffic in Chester Road

I have complained for what seems like a lifetime (9 months). My wife has taken notes at each Penyffordd Community Council meeting. Special attention of course has been paid with regards my speeding issue in Chester Road. This should be an issue for Penyffordd village councillors, for the safety of children, horses, OAP's and villagers.

After October's community council meeting it has become patently obvious why we have 2000 daily speeders passed my house which is in the centre of the village. Click here.

County Councillor Colin Bithell is behaving like he is in the pockets of Flinthire Highways and/or The Road Haulage Association. I should qualify "pockets". I mean by the previous word some understanding or agreement.

Or he is just too old for the job and should retire gracefully?

I take no pleasure from what I am going to do in the next 8 months leading up to the local elections in May 2008. It is unfair to try to unseat an elderly councillor of not good health who has given public service for well over 30 years. If Colin will not see the issues with regards Penyffordd village environment he should retire.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Colin you either change your ways or I become a one man party fighting for a village environment in Chester Road. I will be helping anyone who sees our village environment an issue. I have the determination, youth,technology,resources and time.

Please pass this to him David.

ps Also David will you please keep me up to date if Flintshire Highways should deign to get serious about traffic calming in Chester Rd instead of offering half token efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds