Cookie Policy

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't Drink and Blog

My condolences to the family in the other Penyffordd who had a lucky escape when their son fell asleep after putting the chip pan on after a drink. They were all up stairs, they escaped, he didn't.
No mention of a fire alarm, we have three. I intend to put more in the house.

Occasionally I put things on the blog after a glass or two. Next morning they don't look so grand so I take them off. There are not too many people looking at the blog at present but it will shortly grow.

I hope for the village to have a managed blog where village matters can be brought up and discussed. There used to be a website for Penyffordd. The forum was an embarrassment to me.

I don't drink in the day. So everything I say is usually ok. My big fear is saying something incorrect when emailing my peers. The First Minister, The Chief Executive of Flintshire County Council, etc
So subjects covered are scrutinised and polished endlessly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds