The following is in the planning at the moment.
1. 40 houses Rhos Rd passed for development
2. An energy storage system Dyke Farm
3. 192 new houses for Chester Rd
4. Warren Hall
Penyffordd Community Council have arranged a special meeting tomorrow night.
Penyffordd and Penymynydd Community Group have been invited to participate.
Some of the above is on the agenda.
- ► 2017 (137)
- Bernie says Use it or Loose it
- Cllr Cindy Hinds announces the withdrawl of the pl...
- Penyffordd Councillor Email Addresses
- Penymynydd Roman Road
- Planning Objections need to be in by Friday agains...
- Penyffordd district under attack on all sides.
- Mold Food and Drink Festival this weekend
- A Rant from Cllr David Williams in emails
- A Brief History of Dobshill
- Plans for farm to store 24 electricity containers ...
- Now in force. One Way Penymynydd Rd near St John's...
- 40 houses Rhos Rd given the go ahead.
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd History
- Penyffordd Woman to the rescue
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd & Dobshill Proposed Communi...
- More Taxes coming to you courtesy of the Welsh Ass...
- More Developments Planned
- A55 Traffic Cams
- Mobile Phone 4G O2 bottom of Penymynydd Rd/ Cheste...
- Overdevelopment of Penyffordd - Your help is requi...
- Owl Watch Team were in Penyffordd
- Hanson Cement Open day Tomorrow
- New Penyffordd Post Office Review
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)