Welsh Water stopped the above development temporarily on the grounds of insufficient drainage.
( What did Penyffordd Community Council do?)
Penyffordd and Penymynydd Community Group had commented that drainage is not grounds for refusal of planning.
And so it has come to pass................
- ► 2017 (108)
- Bernie says Use it or Loose it
- Cllr Cindy Hinds announces the withdrawl of the pl...
- Penyffordd Councillor Email Addresses
- Penymynydd Roman Road
- Planning Objections need to be in by Friday agains...
- Penyffordd district under attack on all sides.
- Mold Food and Drink Festival this weekend
- A Rant from Cllr David Williams in emails
- A Brief History of Dobshill
- Plans for farm to store 24 electricity containers ...
- Now in force. One Way Penymynydd Rd near St John's...
- 40 houses Rhos Rd given the go ahead.
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd History
- Penyffordd Woman to the rescue
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd & Dobshill Proposed Communi...
- More Taxes coming to you courtesy of the Welsh Ass...
- More Developments Planned
- A55 Traffic Cams
- Mobile Phone 4G O2 bottom of Penymynydd Rd/ Cheste...
- Overdevelopment of Penyffordd - Your help is requi...
- Owl Watch Team were in Penyffordd
- Hanson Cement Open day Tomorrow
- New Penyffordd Post Office Review
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)