National Grid ( I think) want to develop a power supply structure near Penyffordd Train Station. The development will house batteries in about 40 shipping containers. A planning application has been submitted to Flintshire County Council. The area to be developed is over 770 sq yds in area. Its proposed position is the other side of the railway from Penyfford village.
- ► 2017 (90)
- Bernie says Use it or Loose it
- Cllr Cindy Hinds announces the withdrawl of the pl...
- Penyffordd Councillor Email Addresses
- Penymynydd Roman Road
- Planning Objections need to be in by Friday agains...
- Penyffordd district under attack on all sides.
- Mold Food and Drink Festival this weekend
- A Rant from Cllr David Williams in emails
- A Brief History of Dobshill
- Plans for farm to store 24 electricity containers ...
- Now in force. One Way Penymynydd Rd near St John's...
- 40 houses Rhos Rd given the go ahead.
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd History
- Penyffordd Woman to the rescue
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd & Dobshill Proposed Communi...
- More Taxes coming to you courtesy of the Welsh Ass...
- More Developments Planned
- A55 Traffic Cams
- Mobile Phone 4G O2 bottom of Penymynydd Rd/ Cheste...
- Overdevelopment of Penyffordd - Your help is requi...
- Owl Watch Team were in Penyffordd
- Hanson Cement Open day Tomorrow
- New Penyffordd Post Office Review
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)