OWL watch team will be Penyffordd Community Centre 1-3pm Friday 2nd holding a neighbourhood crime prevention pop up, crime buster tomboys, safety out and about, summertime crime, safety of your property. North Wales Police will be bike marking if you want to bring bikes to be coded by them.
Saturday 3rd OWL watch will be at Hanson's, Padeswood open charity day - with its new crime scene forensics scene, jail & mascots starts 10am
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- Bernie says Use it or Loose it
- Cllr Cindy Hinds announces the withdrawl of the pl...
- Penyffordd Councillor Email Addresses
- Penymynydd Roman Road
- Planning Objections need to be in by Friday agains...
- Penyffordd district under attack on all sides.
- Mold Food and Drink Festival this weekend
- A Rant from Cllr David Williams in emails
- A Brief History of Dobshill
- Plans for farm to store 24 electricity containers ...
- Now in force. One Way Penymynydd Rd near St John's...
- 40 houses Rhos Rd given the go ahead.
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd History
- Penyffordd Woman to the rescue
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd & Dobshill Proposed Communi...
- More Taxes coming to you courtesy of the Welsh Ass...
- More Developments Planned
- A55 Traffic Cams
- Mobile Phone 4G O2 bottom of Penymynydd Rd/ Cheste...
- Overdevelopment of Penyffordd - Your help is requi...
- Owl Watch Team were in Penyffordd
- Hanson Cement Open day Tomorrow
- New Penyffordd Post Office Review
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)