Cookie Policy

Thursday, September 01, 2016

New Penyffordd Post Office Review

We here weren't very happy when we found the post office was moving. I had an arrangement with Mary where I just handed over our daily parcels and paid twice a month. Also standing at the counter with one member of staff and me wanting 10 parcels processed a downer for those behind me in the queue :(  One of the other advantages I think was less bank charges for both of us. It was also 80 yards from our house.

Now I have to walk quarter of a mile..................

Opening times at the Spar are double those of the Post Office. We've opened an online account with the Post Office. We now process most of our parcels in house. I can even take parcels on Sundays. I think they are collected Monday though.

Penyffordd Facebook page members report a few downers. No staff on duty to do car tax. Can't put money into Natwest.

Natwest thing most probably Natwest's fault. With banks closing at a fast rate Government should force banks to make the Post Office bank friendly.

postscript. moving money between Santander and other banks seems an issue to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds