I noticed the other day I get 4G in the garden and some parts of the house. This new for us.
Wifi in our house is in my office. I've turned ours off as its situated in my office. Its akin to sitting in microwave cooker. ( well slightly)
Radio frequency affects humans at a cellular level, its not good for you. ie carrying your phone around all day in your pocket.
In USA technicians have to work on micro wave equipment which is turned on. The rates of leukemia and other cancers in these technicians is rising
Google Dr Jack Kruse and mobile phones for proof. He usually quotes scientific research. He has a Facebook page. He's well off the planet !
I'm trying to get Lisa to distance herself from her iphone when possible. Managed to persuade her not to keep it under her pillow at night !
New iphones deal with 5 times as much radio frequency............. not good.
- ► 2017 (108)
- Bernie says Use it or Loose it
- Cllr Cindy Hinds announces the withdrawl of the pl...
- Penyffordd Councillor Email Addresses
- Penymynydd Roman Road
- Planning Objections need to be in by Friday agains...
- Penyffordd district under attack on all sides.
- Mold Food and Drink Festival this weekend
- A Rant from Cllr David Williams in emails
- A Brief History of Dobshill
- Plans for farm to store 24 electricity containers ...
- Now in force. One Way Penymynydd Rd near St John's...
- 40 houses Rhos Rd given the go ahead.
- Penyffordd and Penymynydd History
- Penyffordd Woman to the rescue
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd & Dobshill Proposed Communi...
- More Taxes coming to you courtesy of the Welsh Ass...
- More Developments Planned
- A55 Traffic Cams
- Mobile Phone 4G O2 bottom of Penymynydd Rd/ Cheste...
- Overdevelopment of Penyffordd - Your help is requi...
- Owl Watch Team were in Penyffordd
- Hanson Cement Open day Tomorrow
- New Penyffordd Post Office Review
- ▼ September (23)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)