Wonder what they think about the Roman Experience founder who wants to build a Roman fort near Hope gravel pits.
Owain Glyndwr must be turning in his grave.
The Romans weren't very nice to the Welsh.
Anglesey a pretty horrifying event between the locals and the Romans.
- ► 2017 (137)
- Local Transport Issues - Update
- Penyffordd Carnival 2016
- David Mills, from Penyffordd, took home the top pr...
- More Family Entertainment at Penyffordd British Le...
- People in Hope and Caergwrle mark liberation from ...
- Hurray! Penyffordd Community Council website is b...
- Occasionally you just don't know your local counci...
- Penyffordd man bids to reunite football fans from ...
- A Penyffordd Councillor who cares about speeding t...
- Spare a thought for your community councilor
- Penyffordd Community Council website - Lost in spa...
- Is it Friday? No Missed it - Time flies by!
- Wok 1 dificulties
- Jemoley's Valentines night
- Tribute to tidy up man Mervyn
- Cyclist Accident
- Penyffordd Community Council have lost their websi...
- Doctor's Waiting Room Flareup
- Wok 1 Penyffordd Chinese Takeaway Menu
- Cllr David Walker comments
- Yesteryear - Me
- Penyffordd - House for Sale
- Penyffordd Community Council Site Still Down
- Friday Night
- Property News
- Penyffordd Community Council website is down
- Meet Mitzi, the dog from Penyffordd
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)