Tempers raised over waiting time at Buckley doctors in the Daily Post
The Marches practice deny there is an issue. Everyone knows there is except the practice.
Marches are also in Broughton. They recently protested against a new practice opening in Broughton
My last wait 90 minutes for a 5 minute appointment.
Will there be any new places at the new Hope Health Centre? Will they have enough doctors?
- ► 2017 (92)
- Local Transport Issues - Update
- Penyffordd Carnival 2016
- David Mills, from Penyffordd, took home the top pr...
- More Family Entertainment at Penyffordd British Le...
- People in Hope and Caergwrle mark liberation from ...
- Hurray! Penyffordd Community Council website is b...
- Occasionally you just don't know your local counci...
- Penyffordd man bids to reunite football fans from ...
- A Penyffordd Councillor who cares about speeding t...
- Spare a thought for your community councilor
- Penyffordd Community Council website - Lost in spa...
- Is it Friday? No Missed it - Time flies by!
- Wok 1 dificulties
- Jemoley's Valentines night
- Tribute to tidy up man Mervyn
- Cyclist Accident
- Penyffordd Community Council have lost their websi...
- Doctor's Waiting Room Flareup
- Wok 1 Penyffordd Chinese Takeaway Menu
- Cllr David Walker comments
- Yesteryear - Me
- Penyffordd - House for Sale
- Penyffordd Community Council Site Still Down
- Friday Night
- Property News
- Penyffordd Community Council website is down
- Meet Mitzi, the dog from Penyffordd
- ▼ February (27)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)