As criminal gangs are regularly stealing everything from power cables to metal railings in order to cash in on increasing scrap metal prices, why don't they go for something that would benefit almost everyone?
I refer of course to on and off-shore wind turbines. Those of us who live along the North Wales coast would rejoice if we looked out one morning and they had all gone, returning one of the world's most spectacular seascapes to the way nature intended.
The other bonus is that we tax payers and electricity users would no longer have to keep subsidising these inefficient white elephants.
And politicians would be happy as it would get them out of the green hole they have found themselves in.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- Klaus - the opposition gathers its forces
- How to get rid of a county councillor - the travel...
- Flintshire towns and villages battle it out for Be...
- Alison - Challenging climate at Housing Meeting
- Trouble at Dobshill
- Airbus competitor takes off
- Penyffordd District Gardening - Rea Mammoth Quince...
- Flintshire Road Fatalities An email to County Coun...
- Probe call into ‘worrying’ death toll on county ro...
- Wales buckles down in the face of cuts
- Look out !
- Residents urged to become councillors
- Letter to The Flintshire Chronicle - Why don't the...
- Letters to the Editor
- Friday night entertainment
- Local Pub in The Flintshire Leader
- Gareth Williams of Mold on long standing traffic i...
- Chester Rd Rat Run 5 years on
- Congratulations to Sue in the Post Office
- Welsh Politicians bending over backwards to suppor...
- How to get chucked out of Tesco's in Broughton
- Welsh Education bosses having a laugh
- Watch out on the 23rd
- The Leader comments system is a joke
- £2.2trillion in orders will secure 6,000 jobs at A...
- The Millstone further
- Our morning rat run continues unabated
- Wales - A Dependency Culture
- Penyffordd British Legion
- Followed by idiot No2
- Brass neck of gargantuan proportions from the arch...
- Crash Central Penyffordd District
- The Millstone
- Important news – we’re updating your BT Business T...
- Flintshire Town centres the future
- 234 houses continued
- Mark Tami or David Hanson?
- A big thank you to walkers in Cefn Lane, Bagillt
- Would you like a Penyffordd Allotment?
- Hanson Cement Dioxin Output
- Penyffordd Institute - current standing
- Will Chester Rd get revenge on the EU?
- I have a kingdom
- Storm Warning
- Penyffordd Community Council Open meeting further
- Penyffordd Institute further
- The Millstone
- The Institute - Situations vacant
- Penyffordd property sales
- The reality - Penyffordd Cllrs are scared of upset...
- A letter from Chief Constable Mark Polin to the Fl...
- Bannel Golf Driving Range
- Do we need to get someone killed councillors
- Road safety measures
- Back to school
- Favourite Dish has a Health Warning
- Bank of America - local employer - further
- Dog walkers should be more aware of cattle
- Penyffordd Bypass accident further
- Bacon sandwiches for Alison?
- Cllr Carol Ellis of Buckley - Welcome to the real ...
- 99% of Flintshire crimes not revealed to public
- Tutor offers advice to Flintshire GCSE students
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting 7th September...
- North Wales Police catch 589 speeders in week on A...
- Penyffordd Morning Rat Run
- ▼ September (67)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)