On the letters page in The Leader and most probably in The Flintshire Chronicle next week. Gareth gives a full analysis of the issues and finishes off with a suggestion that a traffic survey should be arranged in October.
Would this be a Flintshire County Council traffic survey where all data is given to concerned rate paying residents? This will be something brand new. Traffic data for Chester Rd April 2007 has been consistently denied me with the full knowledge of Penyffordd councillors with the full complicity of Flintshire Gosafe officers, road safety officers and highways officers of FCC
Gareth also mentions 20 mph zones being kicked into the long grass. We couldn't possible have 20 mph zones in Chester Rd anyway now we have returned to trunk road status. 20 cars a minute in the morning cllrs. Just a rat run for through traffic.
I'm going to put a big board saying "Penyffordd Council Rat Run. Speed as fast you like they don't care. "
Perhaps if Gareth gets back in next May he can look at the "can of worms" which is Flintshire Highways dept.
Gareth is a former deputy leader of FCC. I like the cut of his jib.
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- Klaus - the opposition gathers its forces
- How to get rid of a county councillor - the travel...
- Flintshire towns and villages battle it out for Be...
- Alison - Challenging climate at Housing Meeting
- Trouble at Dobshill
- Airbus competitor takes off
- Penyffordd District Gardening - Rea Mammoth Quince...
- Flintshire Road Fatalities An email to County Coun...
- Probe call into ‘worrying’ death toll on county ro...
- Wales buckles down in the face of cuts
- Look out !
- Residents urged to become councillors
- Letter to The Flintshire Chronicle - Why don't the...
- Letters to the Editor
- Friday night entertainment
- Local Pub in The Flintshire Leader
- Gareth Williams of Mold on long standing traffic i...
- Chester Rd Rat Run 5 years on
- Congratulations to Sue in the Post Office
- Welsh Politicians bending over backwards to suppor...
- How to get chucked out of Tesco's in Broughton
- Welsh Education bosses having a laugh
- Watch out on the 23rd
- The Leader comments system is a joke
- £2.2trillion in orders will secure 6,000 jobs at A...
- The Millstone further
- Our morning rat run continues unabated
- Wales - A Dependency Culture
- Penyffordd British Legion
- Followed by idiot No2
- Brass neck of gargantuan proportions from the arch...
- Crash Central Penyffordd District
- The Millstone
- Important news – we’re updating your BT Business T...
- Flintshire Town centres the future
- 234 houses continued
- Mark Tami or David Hanson?
- A big thank you to walkers in Cefn Lane, Bagillt
- Would you like a Penyffordd Allotment?
- Hanson Cement Dioxin Output
- Penyffordd Institute - current standing
- Will Chester Rd get revenge on the EU?
- I have a kingdom
- Storm Warning
- Penyffordd Community Council Open meeting further
- Penyffordd Institute further
- The Millstone
- The Institute - Situations vacant
- Penyffordd property sales
- The reality - Penyffordd Cllrs are scared of upset...
- A letter from Chief Constable Mark Polin to the Fl...
- Bannel Golf Driving Range
- Do we need to get someone killed councillors
- Road safety measures
- Back to school
- Favourite Dish has a Health Warning
- Bank of America - local employer - further
- Dog walkers should be more aware of cattle
- Penyffordd Bypass accident further
- Bacon sandwiches for Alison?
- Cllr Carol Ellis of Buckley - Welcome to the real ...
- 99% of Flintshire crimes not revealed to public
- Tutor offers advice to Flintshire GCSE students
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting 7th September...
- North Wales Police catch 589 speeders in week on A...
- Penyffordd Morning Rat Run
- ▼ September (67)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)