At the July meeting ( ratified September) Cllr Stan Davies opined that the above could take over 10 years to build at 25 houses per year.
In my opinion this is good news. Cllr David Williams continues to play hardball over the design of the development from the sewers to the number and function of units built. This is to be commended. Cllrs Tom Jones and Colin Bithell seem ideal councillors for developers, an easy push over which explains why Penyffordd has few recreation facilities when considering its size.
If council minutes were digital I would quote TEJ and CB ( who represent the "sheet of 10" ) verbatim. This is still some way off. It's done on purpose. Perhaps I'll get Lisa to type it out so you can see what a wet CB is. CB needs to remember he represents Penyffordd not the developer. PCC should vigorously back David.
I think they are more keen to see him come unstuck and for that matter Cllr Cindy Hinds. Local politics rearing its ugly head again?
We need more councillors like David Williams. ( that will not go down well in many quarters)
- ► 2019 (187)
- ► 2018 (106)
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- Klaus - the opposition gathers its forces
- How to get rid of a county councillor - the travel...
- Flintshire towns and villages battle it out for Be...
- Alison - Challenging climate at Housing Meeting
- Trouble at Dobshill
- Airbus competitor takes off
- Penyffordd District Gardening - Rea Mammoth Quince...
- Flintshire Road Fatalities An email to County Coun...
- Probe call into ‘worrying’ death toll on county ro...
- Wales buckles down in the face of cuts
- Look out !
- Residents urged to become councillors
- Letter to The Flintshire Chronicle - Why don't the...
- Letters to the Editor
- Friday night entertainment
- Local Pub in The Flintshire Leader
- Gareth Williams of Mold on long standing traffic i...
- Chester Rd Rat Run 5 years on
- Congratulations to Sue in the Post Office
- Welsh Politicians bending over backwards to suppor...
- How to get chucked out of Tesco's in Broughton
- Welsh Education bosses having a laugh
- Watch out on the 23rd
- The Leader comments system is a joke
- £2.2trillion in orders will secure 6,000 jobs at A...
- The Millstone further
- Our morning rat run continues unabated
- Wales - A Dependency Culture
- Penyffordd British Legion
- Followed by idiot No2
- Brass neck of gargantuan proportions from the arch...
- Crash Central Penyffordd District
- The Millstone
- Important news – we’re updating your BT Business T...
- Flintshire Town centres the future
- 234 houses continued
- Mark Tami or David Hanson?
- A big thank you to walkers in Cefn Lane, Bagillt
- Would you like a Penyffordd Allotment?
- Hanson Cement Dioxin Output
- Penyffordd Institute - current standing
- Will Chester Rd get revenge on the EU?
- I have a kingdom
- Storm Warning
- Penyffordd Community Council Open meeting further
- Penyffordd Institute further
- The Millstone
- The Institute - Situations vacant
- Penyffordd property sales
- The reality - Penyffordd Cllrs are scared of upset...
- A letter from Chief Constable Mark Polin to the Fl...
- Bannel Golf Driving Range
- Do we need to get someone killed councillors
- Road safety measures
- Back to school
- Favourite Dish has a Health Warning
- Bank of America - local employer - further
- Dog walkers should be more aware of cattle
- Penyffordd Bypass accident further
- Bacon sandwiches for Alison?
- Cllr Carol Ellis of Buckley - Welcome to the real ...
- 99% of Flintshire crimes not revealed to public
- Tutor offers advice to Flintshire GCSE students
- Penyffordd Community Council Meeting 7th September...
- North Wales Police catch 589 speeders in week on A...
- Penyffordd Morning Rat Run
- ▼ September (67)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)