Travellers are currently staying in Mold
Villagers have spotted two white pick ups near the Institute field. Children were seen coming off the field then getting into white pickups.
An emergency stop for toilet duties?
Or a fishing trip for a new site to temporarily reside?
The current open gate policy at the Institute may need to be modified.
Maybe very quickly.
This of course will be a PIA for the village residents with regards use of our facility.
Cindy and David are on the case.
Its about time certain actions are no longer tolerated.
Does Brexit give us the option?
Our national political leaders continue to fail us.
Blog entry sent to Mark Tami MP, Carl Sargeant AM, Colin Everett CEO of Flintshire County Council
- ► 2017 (108)
- Thieves are about
- Penyffordd House Sales
- Next Penyffordd against Redrow meeting
- Water Utility Network Maintenance
- Travellers spotted in Penyffordd
- New Penyffordd website
- Penyffordd Post Office Opening Hours
- Penyffordd Spar Post Office now open for business....
- I spy Cllr David Williams
- The Spar - New Post Office
- Door Knockers
- The Duke of Westminster has died.
- Penyffordd Village Post Office closes
- The Millstone is heaving
- How many Penyffordd Cllrs will be writing to Flint...
- Alan Wight stands up for Penyffordd / Penymynydd C...
- Penyffordd Against Redrow
- The New Village Politics?
- 190 more Redrow houses - Suggestions and Points
- Redrow Homes' 190 house Penyffordd plan opposed by...
- Sted Woolnough of Penyffordd reliving the World Cu...
- 190 Redrow Houses Protest meeting tonight 8 pm @ T...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)