An interesting question.
I mean individual councillors not the council as a group.
Cllr Cindy Hinds is on the Planning committee so Cindy can petition planning members in person.
Is it bad form for community councillors to write to county councillors ( FCC planning members)?
Or will it be Penyffordd Community Council letter agreed mid September sent to Flintshire planners, job done?
I intend to raise this matter on the Penyffordd against Redrow Facebook forum.
- ► 2017 (137)
- Thieves are about
- Penyffordd House Sales
- Next Penyffordd against Redrow meeting
- Water Utility Network Maintenance
- Travellers spotted in Penyffordd
- New Penyffordd website
- Penyffordd Post Office Opening Hours
- Penyffordd Spar Post Office now open for business....
- I spy Cllr David Williams
- The Spar - New Post Office
- Door Knockers
- The Duke of Westminster has died.
- Penyffordd Village Post Office closes
- The Millstone is heaving
- How many Penyffordd Cllrs will be writing to Flint...
- Alan Wight stands up for Penyffordd / Penymynydd C...
- Penyffordd Against Redrow
- The New Village Politics?
- 190 more Redrow houses - Suggestions and Points
- Redrow Homes' 190 house Penyffordd plan opposed by...
- Sted Woolnough of Penyffordd reliving the World Cu...
- 190 Redrow Houses Protest meeting tonight 8 pm @ T...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)