My wife Lisa has been passed the Spar this morning at 6.55 am with the dog. There were 5 people standing in a queue waiting for it to open.
Theoretically the new post office opens in the Spar tomorrow. There will have been 2 days without a post office in the village. I'll be turning up with about 10 packages.
Perhaps best to leave it an hour or two.
The opening hours of the Spar are very attractive, it will be interesting to see what hours the post office side will have.
Normally we would take parcels over the road, let Karen and Kath process parcels then give us a bill. Mary got a percentage for the process.
We have now signed up with the Post Office online. We have to do our own processing, printing stamp labels after determining correct postage with our letter box templates.
Then we just hand them over to Spar staff I think.............
No one needs to do as us. It just stops me being there with a queue behind me for 15 minutes.
Perhaps we can get discounts out of the Post Office.....
- ► 2017 (108)
- Thieves are about
- Penyffordd House Sales
- Next Penyffordd against Redrow meeting
- Water Utility Network Maintenance
- Travellers spotted in Penyffordd
- New Penyffordd website
- Penyffordd Post Office Opening Hours
- Penyffordd Spar Post Office now open for business....
- I spy Cllr David Williams
- The Spar - New Post Office
- Door Knockers
- The Duke of Westminster has died.
- Penyffordd Village Post Office closes
- The Millstone is heaving
- How many Penyffordd Cllrs will be writing to Flint...
- Alan Wight stands up for Penyffordd / Penymynydd C...
- Penyffordd Against Redrow
- The New Village Politics?
- 190 more Redrow houses - Suggestions and Points
- Redrow Homes' 190 house Penyffordd plan opposed by...
- Sted Woolnough of Penyffordd reliving the World Cu...
- 190 Redrow Houses Protest meeting tonight 8 pm @ T...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)