Today was the last day for our Post Office in Chester Rd.
Many thanks to Karen and Kath for the excellent service with a smile they provided.
The Post Office is moving to The Spar on Hawarden Rd.
Most probably opening this Friday.
Karen and Kath are not part of the move.
Not sure our senior villagers will like the change.
Some of our older villagers need help when getting money on their money cards.
One old chap who came in the Post Office would be asked for his pin numbers and he would shout it out at the top of his voice.............................
Today I had to park in Crossways to use The Spar that's without the new post office traffic.
Looks like it will be Fred Carno's circus outside The Spar in future.
- ► 2017 (137)
- Thieves are about
- Penyffordd House Sales
- Next Penyffordd against Redrow meeting
- Water Utility Network Maintenance
- Travellers spotted in Penyffordd
- New Penyffordd website
- Penyffordd Post Office Opening Hours
- Penyffordd Spar Post Office now open for business....
- I spy Cllr David Williams
- The Spar - New Post Office
- Door Knockers
- The Duke of Westminster has died.
- Penyffordd Village Post Office closes
- The Millstone is heaving
- How many Penyffordd Cllrs will be writing to Flint...
- Alan Wight stands up for Penyffordd / Penymynydd C...
- Penyffordd Against Redrow
- The New Village Politics?
- 190 more Redrow houses - Suggestions and Points
- Redrow Homes' 190 house Penyffordd plan opposed by...
- Sted Woolnough of Penyffordd reliving the World Cu...
- 190 Redrow Houses Protest meeting tonight 8 pm @ T...
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)