Chester Rd is currently a short cut for road workings at Posthouse A483 /A55 which is 4 miles away.
Saying that Chester Rd has always been a shortcut for the Penyffordd Bypass something I think should be prevented.
A commenter on the 2nd previous post states that Taylor Wimpey are looking to buy up property on the Towers estate to make an extra vehicular access for the estate they are building.
This is wrong. Most certainly outside the planning permission.
Estates are made cul de sacs on purpose, its good planning practice.
This is bad for the Towers estate. Some drivers disregard all safety issues whether its dashing to work or doing the school run.
If there are going to be holdups at Penyffordd Butchers planning permission in its current form should not have been granted.
- ► 2017 (108)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Much Problems Dobshill
- Penyffordd Wine Circle
- Friday Night Early
- Short Cuts
- Millstone Refurbishment Pictures
- Community Recreational Green Space
- Global Warming News
- Penyffordd Football Club Fund Raiser
- Election News - Everything is Rosy
- How to become a Billionaire
- Penyffordd to have its own Vets
- A Chinese Surprise
- Penyffordd Recycling Centre
- Friday night Part II
- Flintshire refuses to become North Wales' Incinera...
- Co option of a Penyffordd Community Cllr
- Election News - Just fancy that !
- Friday Night Selection
- Penyffordd Pub wins award
- Penyffordd residents complain about access to new ...
- Recent Property Sales
- A Day at the Races
- General Election with regards Penyffordd
- Vehicle Fire
- On the dog walk
- Speed News
- Austerity Drive for Community Council
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)