A good turnout for a talk by Ray Jones of Chester on North Wales history. He covered our history between 2000 BC up to Henry VIII.
A most interesting talk with photographic stills which covered ancient bronze axes, the Roman, Saxon, Norman and English partial conquests of N Wales.
Also the Mold Golden Cape and mining in Flintshire.
The main thrust of his talks took in Wat's Dyke which runs close to Penyffordd and Offa's Dyke.
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- Much Problems Dobshill
- Penyffordd Wine Circle
- Friday Night Early
- Short Cuts
- Millstone Refurbishment Pictures
- Community Recreational Green Space
- Global Warming News
- Penyffordd Football Club Fund Raiser
- Election News - Everything is Rosy
- How to become a Billionaire
- Penyffordd to have its own Vets
- A Chinese Surprise
- Penyffordd Recycling Centre
- Friday night Part II
- Flintshire refuses to become North Wales' Incinera...
- Co option of a Penyffordd Community Cllr
- Election News - Just fancy that !
- Friday Night Selection
- Penyffordd Pub wins award
- Penyffordd residents complain about access to new ...
- Recent Property Sales
- A Day at the Races
- General Election with regards Penyffordd
- Vehicle Fire
- On the dog walk
- Speed News
- Austerity Drive for Community Council
- ▼ April (27)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)