Cookie Policy

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Energy Debate

It's all getting beyond a joke. I have the ability to lower my energy bill, a lot haven't.

Energy costs affect many services and most products for sale. Our elected government ( small g) seem happy to let the energy cartel extract the urine.

I've sent an email just to my elected MP Mark Tami telling him his boss Ed Miliband has done the right thing raising the stakes on this issue.

I had an email reply within 2 minutes from Mark thanking me for my comment.

Democracy at the speed of light.

As opposed to Penyffordd.................

Saying that Cllr Cindy Hinds is prompt with replies.

postscript: One for the global warmers
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100238047/global-warming-believers-are-feeling-the-heat/

2 comments:

  1. Too many of our Councillors today are following their own agendas. The needs of the people they represent come a very poor second.Many are out of touch, lack interest and have forgotten that they are there to serve. Cllr. Cindy Hinds is dedicated and hard working. We could do with more like CH both at Community and County Level.

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds