The other morning the school buses could not get up Penymynydd Rd due to parked vehicles.
Flintshire County Council will be taking over illegal parking shortly.
The WAG and FCC are to be congratulated over the following developments.
- ► 2017 (137)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- A Village Common
- Allotment News Part 44
- The Energy Debate
- Penyffordd girl's leap of faith
- Complaining about Community Councils
- Did I say that !
- Quote of the Millenium
- Chester Rd Traffic Survey
- Windscreen News
- Energy to rise again - Time for Revolution
- Friday Night Part II
- Tis Friday Night Again
- Aliens 16 miles above Penyffordd
- Flintshire County Council - 20 mph Zones at School...
- Chaos on the A55 yesterday morning
- Peter Green continued...
- Friday Night Late
- Hazel Shakeshaft Funeral
- Penyffordd schoolboy speaks of relief after horrif...
- In the papers today
- Wrexham Council to broadcast meetings on the Inter...
- Penyffordd Walkers Beware
- Syria - Cameron and Hague's war plans ruined?
- Funeral Philip Johnson Today
- To Malpas to look at the big boy's toys
- Fancy That
- Penyffordd County Councillor Attendance Records ( ...
- Local Council Websites
- Syria Further
- Penyffordd & Penymynydd Parent & Toddler Group
- Cllr David Williams using Penyffordd Community Cou...
- Cheeky Sparrow Hawk
- Property Sales Penyffordd district
- Would like to live near a prison?
- Is village safety perception improving?
- Progress in a backward direction
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 4
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 3
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 2
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 1
- ▼ September (40)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)