Perhaps a good reason for looking at live Daily Post news before you go out and whilst you're out. I don't do Facebook and Twitter, I presume however you can get alerts.
Better than being in a one and a half hour queue.
Did a two hour queue Wrexham to Chester once, not pretty.
postscript: I think you can get NWP and Flintshire Leader alerts on Facebook / Twitter too.
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- A Village Common
- Allotment News Part 44
- The Energy Debate
- Penyffordd girl's leap of faith
- Complaining about Community Councils
- Did I say that !
- Quote of the Millenium
- Chester Rd Traffic Survey
- Windscreen News
- Energy to rise again - Time for Revolution
- Friday Night Part II
- Tis Friday Night Again
- Aliens 16 miles above Penyffordd
- Flintshire County Council - 20 mph Zones at School...
- Chaos on the A55 yesterday morning
- Peter Green continued...
- Friday Night Late
- Hazel Shakeshaft Funeral
- Penyffordd schoolboy speaks of relief after horrif...
- In the papers today
- Wrexham Council to broadcast meetings on the Inter...
- Penyffordd Walkers Beware
- Syria - Cameron and Hague's war plans ruined?
- Funeral Philip Johnson Today
- To Malpas to look at the big boy's toys
- Fancy That
- Penyffordd County Councillor Attendance Records ( ...
- Local Council Websites
- Syria Further
- Penyffordd & Penymynydd Parent & Toddler Group
- Cllr David Williams using Penyffordd Community Cou...
- Cheeky Sparrow Hawk
- Property Sales Penyffordd district
- Would like to live near a prison?
- Is village safety perception improving?
- Progress in a backward direction
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 4
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 3
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 2
- Cllr Cindy Hinds Summer Newsletter Page 1
- ▼ September (40)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)