Cookie Policy

Friday, April 18, 2008

Speeding in Sandy Lane Saltney

I see a lady writes a letter to The Evening Leader.
Shirley states
I keep to the speed limits because I have a daughter in the car with me most days and I want to be in control of my driving.
However, the idiots who go over the limit have no thought for anyone else but themselves.
Let's hope they never injure or ill a child, person or animal in their thoughtlessness as they would never forgive themselves.
Is there anyone out there who knows the speed limit in Sandy Lane?
And to the police; if you want to catch speeders park down Sandy Lane and fill your boots.

Precisely the same in Chester Rd. Flintshire County Council's reply and proposed actions are lame.
Flintshire County Council continuing to favour road users over house and village environments
As for North Wales Police filling their boots, do me a favour!

Chester Rd Penyffordd.
Currently partially traffic calmed due to Wales and West Utilities who
have the road up for the next 5 weeks

keywords: Charles Hughes, Dave Faulkner, Inspector Alun Oldfield,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds