Cookie Policy

Friday, April 18, 2008

Police Neighbourhood Forum tonight

Its between 7 and 8. Usually 2 or 3 people turn up including Lisa and myself. I haven't gone, North Wales Police Management are not my favourite people at the moment.

Quite a few cars there tonight and Lisa is not home yet.
Call me cynical but are our councillors starting to do the right thing on the eve of an election.

postscript: This is how community policing should work. I say no more as I have plenty of wooden sheds.
Do we have any more surprises before the elections, Police working with county councillors on speeding issues, one never knows.

keywords: Katie Quinn (sargeant) rather nice, North Wales Police

Number of residents attending 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds