Cookie Policy

Monday, April 28, 2008

A Phone Call from Colin Everett Returning Officer for Flintshire Elections 2008

This is something I have been waiting for. Lisa puts him off whilst we get the rest of our leaflets delivered. I ring Colin back a few hours later.
The problem is not what I think it is going to be but something trivial that needs to be precise.

There is a problem with the wording regards publishing and printing of my electoral leaflet. I have left out the printers or in this case copiers. We changed from using a company in Buckley because their commitment to customers was poor.
Forgot to put copier company in Mold on the literature.
The waters are now calmed I have sent the required data to Colin Everett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds