Cookie Policy

Friday, April 18, 2008

FOIE No 3 with regards speed monitoring equipment used by Flintshire Arrive Alive


A Freedom of Information Enquiry ( No3) to the Arrive Alive Partnership

Dear Rose
Hope you are well. Winter continues to hang on. Yesterday we were going to Bontuchel until I looked at the local BBC website. There are too many nutters on the road as it is, snow is a foreign substance to these idiots so I try to avoid journeys in snow. I see someone managed to close the Mold Ruthin road for the morning yesterday. Mindless automatons driving to work, road conditions the last thing on their minds. I see it in their eyes as they tail gate me.

On to the business in hand. I have been left a considerable sum of money by a great aunt who thought highly of me, I get on much better with mature ladies than most other humans, children are down at the bottom of the list. I see them trying to get run over each morning. Someone however needs to care for them, their headmistress most probably running around like a headless chicken with school inspectors.

Before I rush out to buy the latest Audi I was thinking of purchasing the device that Hugh Jones of Flintshire Arrive Alive Partnership (picture above) is taking down off the lamp post. These devices as you know are so sophisticated that they can even tell how many occupants are in a car together with the vehicles speed, direction, exact time, exact speed and weather conditions. Isn't technology marvellous.

It's a pity ( A disgrace) your bosses continue to hide vital information to our village safety. I have a County Councillor ( 13 days remaining) who can think of about 6 different items of a higher priority than 2000 cars that speed passed my house which is a route to school. Both County Councillors with their heads buried in the proverbial sand like a couple of ostriches. What speeding cars, I see no danger here.

The FOIE comes in the following form
1. What is the model and name of the above device that Hugh is taking down off the post.
2. The company name and address of the people who supply the above device.
3. The name of the software that is used to process the above data.

I await the managements reply with interest. Arrive Alive should bear in mind that they work for us the general public. We pay the wages. Arrive Alive Partnership continue to put lives at risk by refusing to hand over anonymous data that shows exact speed and times of vehicles in Chester Road for May 2007.

The only reason for not supplying full data is the hiding of Arrive Alive's gross inefficiency in dealing with speeding cars in communities. They were not set up to deal with our speeding issues.
I approximate there are over 1500 communities in North Wales who are poorly serviced by the current setup. That's 700+ who are on the books and another 700 who were knocked back by Arrive Alive's ridiculous high bar qualifying system.

They were set up to deal with accident black spots. There needs to be proper talks about funding for Arrive Alive and an end to this Marquis of Queensberry stuff. The Department of Transport's comments with regards Richard's horse box a disgrace.

The speeding public who are many do not give a toss about village environments and will continue to treat villages like Penyffordd with impunity until the introduction of proper measures such as civil engineering solutions, hidden speed cameras or Spanish traffic lights.

I'm sure you will pass this on to Inspector Essi Ahari of Arrive Alive management


Have a good weekend lets hope it warms up for the garden. Mine's here

regards Colin Hughes
Penyffordd District

ps The Gas Company are doing road works for the next 5 weeks perhaps they can slow the traffic down. To date Arrive Alive, North Wales Police and Flintshire County Council are a failure.


Inspector Alun Oldfield of North Police has asked me to remove him from my email list as I have made a complaint against North wales Police.
Cllr David Williams also does not want my email but David is getting one anyway. Its what you get your £12,500 a year for David.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds