Cookie Policy

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I make friends I make enemies

Yesterday I made new friends, today Lisa gets the "the Medusa look" in the Penyffordd Post Office off a Williams family member. Lisa did her own leaflet, it says nothing bad about David.

My leaflet is all my own work.
I say this to the Williams clan. What if one you gets run over in lawless Chester Rd or Hawarden Road? A child, grand child or grand mother. Cllr David Williams has known for a year about the level of speeding.
Would you blame David or put it down to bad luck?
I call it bad village management.

Has he asked Flintshire Highways about the traffic data recorded? -- no

I told him in March about the speeding traffic, we had the meeting in May with Flintshire Highways.
I agree to stuff I know will not work, I had no choice but to go along.
I think the meeting sorted by Colin Bithell and Flintshire Highways before hand.
1. An extra 30 mph speed sign - of no use
2. A rumble strip
3. A possible flashy sign
4. A route to school map to be sorted via Penyffordd Primary School Headmaster

The route to school map was not followed up.

There is progress in the slowing of traffic but it is not fixed by along way.
Are we pressing Flintshire Highways to check traffic speeds again? -- No
All the above applies equally to Cllr Colin Bithell

You Williams clan should be pushing for a safe village, not leaving it wide open for the daily rat run. Do you not have any village pride or do you all live up quiet cul de sacs and can't care less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

Blog Archive

Links

Feeds