It would appear that access to a vehicle will be a "must have" in the future if you want to leave the village.
Un-economical bus services are being cut back.
I read in Cllr Cindy Hinds' newsletter that Sunday service to Chester has been cut.
Travelling to your doctors in Hope and Buckley is going to be difficult. Best not be ill. I suppose there's always the ambulance :)
Flintshire County Council are going to phase out subsidies for bus services over the next 3 years.
This will make more bus routes uneconomical. ie. withdrawn
The Community Transport option being muted seems very "Dad's Army".
- ► 2017 (108)
- Community Transport Hubs
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd and Dobshill Manweb Electri...
- Up Creek Without Paddle
- Penyffordd District going Urban?
- Gosafe having some bother
- Mourners pay respects to ‘man of vision’ from Peny...
- IT Dept acting silly - Bt Infinity
- Skateboard park and big boys and girls toys
- Tom Makes the Front Page
- Possible Frost Tonight
- The Penyffordd Post Office issue
- North Wales Police Commissioner Candidate List
- Penyffordd District moves up a gear in communicati...
- Cllr Tom Jones has died
- Proposed Penyffordd Post Office move
- Penyffordd / Penymymydd Wi-fi Spots
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)