Not sure if you can see contents if you are not a Facebooker.
I've lent a photo from Lynn Jones
Penyffordd Facebook comments worth a read
Someone talking a bakery.
The document is part of a local consultation
Time for us to open an account with Royal Mail? Process parcels in house.
Plus point for move for us
Opening hours 7am to 11pm
Down points loss of jobs for PO staff
We already take heavy stuff to Spar for Click+ to collect as Royal Mail are £7 dearer ( over 2kg )
- ► 2017 (125)
- Community Transport Hubs
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd and Dobshill Manweb Electri...
- Up Creek Without Paddle
- Penyffordd District going Urban?
- Gosafe having some bother
- Mourners pay respects to ‘man of vision’ from Peny...
- IT Dept acting silly - Bt Infinity
- Skateboard park and big boys and girls toys
- Tom Makes the Front Page
- Possible Frost Tonight
- The Penyffordd Post Office issue
- North Wales Police Commissioner Candidate List
- Penyffordd District moves up a gear in communicati...
- Cllr Tom Jones has died
- Proposed Penyffordd Post Office move
- Penyffordd / Penymymydd Wi-fi Spots
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)