I've been in correspondence with Penyffordd Community Council of late. I am personally against volunteers from the village getting involved in speed awareness issues. I remember standing with CBM Chris Pullen up Chester Rd. Chris had a speed camera and was pointing it at vehicles coming out of the middle of the village ( a major route to school) One gent stopped his car by Chris and demanded to know why Chris was wasting police time.
There are those that see issues with speeding cars and those that don't.
postscript: Readers comments scroll down page
- ► 2017 (108)
- Community Transport Hubs
- Penyffordd, Penymynydd and Dobshill Manweb Electri...
- Up Creek Without Paddle
- Penyffordd District going Urban?
- Gosafe having some bother
- Mourners pay respects to ‘man of vision’ from Peny...
- IT Dept acting silly - Bt Infinity
- Skateboard park and big boys and girls toys
- Tom Makes the Front Page
- Possible Frost Tonight
- The Penyffordd Post Office issue
- North Wales Police Commissioner Candidate List
- Penyffordd District moves up a gear in communicati...
- Cllr Tom Jones has died
- Proposed Penyffordd Post Office move
- Penyffordd / Penymymydd Wi-fi Spots
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2015 (353)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)