PENYFFORDD COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING – 4th NOVEMBER 2015
A G E N D A
2. Declaration of Interest – Members Code of Conduct
To receive any declarations of interest from Members.
3. Minutes of the meeting held 7th October 2015
To receive and confirm as a correct record and then approve the Minutes.
4. Matters Arising
To review any matters arising from the last meeting.
5. Christmas Lighting
To review the options available and agree to purchase new Christmas lighting for 2015.
6. Grant Applications
To discuss the application process and timescales in order to advertise to the Community.
7. Commemorative Bench
The Clerk will present options and costings.
8. Best Kept Communities – Presentation
Consider options available to present this award to the residents.
9. Llangollen International Music Festival
To consider financial support towards their 70th anniversary which will be held in Llangollen.
10. Bank Balances
The Clerk to report balances of both the Current and Deposit bank accounts.
11. Accounts for Payment
To review and authorise monthly accounts for payment.
12. Any Other Business
- ► 2017 (125)
- ► 2016 (229)
- So you want refugees to come here
- Moel Famau
- Buckley on Black Friday
- Friday Night
- World News - Jeremy has it right
- Penyffordd Wine Circle Pre Xmax Bash
- Flintshire and Wrexham joined as one?
- Penyffordd Health - Vitamins
- World Events
- Cash from Crime
- Still Spying on Yer
- Friday Night come Monday
- Speed Watch
- Council Talk
- It's dangerous out there today
- Congratulations to Steve Vaughan
- Christmas Coffee Morning & Fair
- Recent Events
- Snow Apparently
- I Spy with my little eye
- Situation Vacant
- Friday Night - Billy Joel - A good 2 hours
- Fun for all the family
- Recent Penyffordd House Sales
- Where's the kids?
- Vehicle Collisions
- Penyffordd Health - Fat Consumption
- Penyffordd Remembers the Fallen
- Institute Upgrade News
- Penymynydd Rd will be closed
- The Bonfire
- Friday Night Comes Around Quick
- Lost the Plot
- Penyffordd Bonfire Night 2015 Saturday 7th Novembe...
- Penyffordd Local Development Plan
- PENYFFORDD COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING – 4th NOVEMBE...
- Penyffordd Crash
- The Weather
- Penyffordd District presents.............
- Justice gets into the tax collecting business
- ▼ November (40)
- ► 2014 (250)
- ► 2013 (281)
- ► 2012 (467)
- ► 2011 (555)
- ► 2010 (763)
- ► 2009 (544)
- ► 2008 (534)